There’s nothing better than the smell of freshly baked bread, apart from eating it still warm, covered with butter and jam! Over the coming weeks Hovis are touring the UK with their mobile bakery. A super cool 1930’s Airstream, giving the nation the opportunity to sample an oven fresh Wholemeal slice!
Hovis have been baking their Wholemeal bread for over 130 years, as a nation we’ve enjoyed scrumptious loaves for generations! Packed full of goodness including Vitamin B1, Hovis Wholemeal is also low in sugar and fat whilst being high in fibre.
The UK tour began in Cardiff and over the next few weeks will find itself in Shepherd’s Bush, Manchester and Stratford among others. Our closest event will take place in Birmingham, at the Bull Ring shopping centre from the 25th – 28th May!
Find your nearest event!
• Birmingham, West Midlands – Bullring Shopping Centre | 25th – 28th May
• Leeds, West Yorkshire – The Briggate | 1st – 4th June
• Manchester, North West – Arndale, Exchange Square | 7th – 11th June
• Stratford, London –Westfield Stratford City Shopping Centre | 13th – 18th June
• Glasgow, Scotland – Argyle Street | 22nd – 25th Jun
The mobile bakery will also include demonstrations from professionals on how to make the perfect loaf, including the all important kneading process! Here’s a little taster from the Cardiff event!
So if you’re up for trying something new over the next few days, why not head over to the Bull Ring shopping centre! Don’t live near to Birmingham? Try out one of the other venues over the coming weeks. I for one, can’t wait to smell and taste a fresh Hovis loaf!
*This is a collaborative post.